APS Ghazi Waleed Khan Elected as the Member of British Youth Parliament

The doomsday inflicted on innocent children by the enemies of knowledge in the APS tragedy can never be forgotten. Waleed Khan, a 9th class student of APS from Peshawar, was shot repeatedly, injuring him severely. With 6 bullets in the face, it was difficult to identify Waleed Khan and he was a minor student due to bleeding. I lay unconscious for a long time, my face was opened due to bullets in my face and my jaw was drooping. Waleed Khan said that when I was taken to the hospital after the attack, my father kept falling several times while looking for me. When their search started to answer, a doctor finally told my father that there was a child lying in the corner, he was not yours, but even then Baba did not recognize me, 8 days later when I regained consciousness, it was still difficult to identify him. Then my mother was called and she called the name of my childhood in my house, to which I replied in the affirmative, which identified me. Khan was sent to the UK for treatment a few years ago. So far, the brave student has undergone 12 surgeries, including six facial plastic surgeries. Waleed Khan was recently elected a member of the UK Youth Parliament. On the sixth anniversary of the APS incident, Waleed Khan said that the enemies of knowledge shot at us, we will answer them with pen, our spirits are higher than before, we are not going to retreat, APS The blood of martyrs will not be wasted, education was our mission and no one can back down from this mission.



Comments

Popular Posts